Somehow they find you – no matter where you move. Although I graduated from an ivy league some time ago, I recently received a survey in the mail from my alma mater, asking me to “share my thoughts” and, of course, soliciting a donation.
My degree must be pretty rusty because I couldn’t come up with answers to all the questions. Could you?
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? (Is there a book?)
- What is your greatest fear? (Why should I tell you?)
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? (Are you kidding?)
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? (Depends on the other.)
- What is your greatest extravagance? (You mean besides all the chocolate?)
- Which word do you most overuse? (Like…how would I know?)
- When and where were you happiest? (Are you fishing here for college days?)
- What is your most marked characteristic? (Is this for identification purposes?)
- What is your greatest regret? (Starting this survey…)
- What is your current state of mind? (Better, now that I’ve come to the end.)
Related Information: Proust’s Answers to Questions