When the library has nothing for me, I browse the bookstores. Of course, I can never get out of a bookstore empty handed. The books have piled up, and now I’m not sure why I bought them – but someday I may read them.
Have you read any? Do you recommend I cut my losses and donate them,
or buckle down and read them?
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- The Narrow Road in the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
- The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen by Katherine Howe
- The Book of Eleanor by Pamela Kaufman
- The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows