Still yearning to travel? Kate Scott has conveniently collected 80 books from around the world for BookRiot.com. A few I have read:
- The Kite Runner representing Afghanistan
- The Blind Assassin – Canada
- Cutting for Stone – Ethiopia
- The Name of the Rose – Italy
- The Garden of Evening Mists – Malaysia
- Like Water for Chocolate – Mexico
- The Dinner – Netherlands
- The Shadow of the Wind 0 Spain
- To Kill a Mockingbird – United States
So many more to read. For her complete list, go to A Global Reading List
Related Review: The World Between Two Covers
I wonder how she came up with these books.
Sent from my iPhone
Article doesn’t say, but I could have thought of a better one for Italy and USA.