Although I haven’t read all the books still on my to read pile from last year, I am already thinking about new books to be published soon in 2019.
Here are five I want to read, with more to come:
- The Suspect by Fiona Barton – a psychological thriller
- The Golden Tresses of the Dead by Alan Bradley – a Flavia de Luce mystery
- The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict – historical fiction with actress Hedy Lamarr as the main character
- Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman – romantic comedy with one woman’s trash becoming another woman’s treasure
- Spring by Ali Smith – the next installment of her seasons
Happy 2019, Rosemarie. Thanks for reminding me that Elinor Lipman has a new book out. I love her writing.