Although I incline toward fiction, my stack of books has surprisingly diverted to nonfiction lately. The real world awaits.
Have you read any of them?
- The Perfect Horse by Elizabeth Letts
The saving of the Lipizzaner horses in world War II
- The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer
Preservation of famous ancient manuscripts
- The Bestseller Code by Jodie Archer and Matthew L. Jockers
How to write one
- Rise of the Rocket Girls by Natalia Holt
Women scientists of World War II
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel Brown
1936 Olympics quest for gold
- West of Eden: An American Place by Jean Stein
Oral history of Hollywood
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterley
Black women mathematicians at NASA